No, it is not heavy. Of course the 9 Volts battery would carry some weight, but you won't feel much of a difference on skates :)
2. How long does the batteries last?
The lifespan of the batteries ultimately depends on which kind of brand of batteries you go for. From my experience, I go for those cheap $1.50 9 Volts battery that you can get from any random hardware shop. It normally lasts me about 1-2 months before I change another pair. Do note that I am skating on a weekly basis 5-6 hours per skate. In all, actually LED lights has very low power consumption, therefore it is easy to sustain the cost.
3. Is it durable? Waterproof?
The LED lights are coated with silicon layer to protect it from any dirt or moisture.
4. Can I mix and match colors for my order?
Sure you can. Example, you can buy a pair of red and green, or blue and red. It's up to you to decide! However, do note that there are only the 5 available colors.
5. How long do I have to wait after I place my order?
Latest 2 weeks? Depends on the stock availability for the color you want.
6. Can I change colors? For example, I am bored of playing with green lights, I want to change to another color.

Sure you can. You can buy the other color u want from me and use Velcro to stick the LED on your skates.In this circuit there is no switch, to off you can just detach the battery holder from the battery.



No comments:
Post a Comment